Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   XC60 R-Design AWD facelift (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=283126)

paul chocks Jun 19th, 2018 01:49

XC60 R-Design AWD facelift

Having recently sold our wonderful old 2003 XC90 (owned for 10 years and put on 160,000 miles) we would like to find a replacement, but this time the slightly smaller XC60.

Needs to be AWD, black and preferably an R-design. Would prefer the facelift model, so 63 plate or later. Budget is up to 」15k for right vehicle.

I'm based in West Berks. Many thanks.

paul chocks Aug 22nd, 2018 17:07

Still looking. May be able to up budget to 」16k for a facelift, or would consider pre-facelift SE Lux Nav with the diamond cut alloys (not sure of their name)

Expanding colour choice to Black, Dark Grey or possibly White

paul chocks Oct 26th, 2018 20:49

Finally found one - and bought it! A Black 2014 R-Design Lux Nav with Premium sound.

tails Nov 4th, 2018 14:22

xc

paul,
what did you find,miles price etc ?

tails Nov 22nd, 2018 04:41

ok then

say no more.

paul chocks Nov 23rd, 2018 15:07

Hi Tails,

Apologies....

2014 D5 R-Design Lux Nav in Black, one owner FSH, 85,000 miles.

Needs new discs and pads all round, but otherwise very happy. With new brake parts cost me 」15k - smack on budget!

tails Nov 23rd, 2018 20:58

car

glad you got one,
did you get the service history with it ?

paul chocks Nov 23rd, 2018 21:38

Only the service book. All services done by supplying dealer. Took the car in for a free safety inspection (new owners get one) and they told me it had a service package on it and next one is paid for....which was nice. Hopefully I値l be able to some print outs of its history but, despite it not having anything to do with GDPR I知 sure they値l say no, due data protection.

Rustymusty Nov 23rd, 2018 23:03

Pictures please!

hancym Dec 22nd, 2018 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul chocks (Post 2469634)
Only the service book. All services done by supplying dealer. Took the car in for a free safety inspection (new owners get one) and they told me it had a service package on it and next one is paid for....which was nice. Hopefully I値l be able to some print outs of its history but, despite it not having anything to do with GDPR I知 sure they値l say no, due data protection.

I got that load of old cobblers from a Volvo dealer when I bought mine privately. They would give me the service history but flatly refused to give me any paperwork for the elective work that had been done on the car, despite the previous owner telling me he had stuff done and giving me partial paperwork. I just wanted some nice printed stuff from Volvo as I always keep a chronological folder of paperwork which I can then hand on when selling to the new owner. I always believe it shows diligence of ownership and gives the car a full provenance. Volvo was having none of it! GDPR yeah right!