Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   700/900 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=176)
-   -   940 estate parting out (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=281994)

classicswede May 18th, 2018 22:34

940 estate parting out

3 Attachment(s)
Parting out a 940 turbo estate (engine and box not available)

volvo always May 19th, 2018 00:04

Looking for a fully functioning drivers heated and electric mirror. Mine wobbles and in function failed.

Also after a passenger front grey door pocket if sold separately.

Any grey hard plastic floor trays/mats?

Thanks. James:thumbs_up:

Mattty May 19th, 2018 01:12

Could you please give me a price posted on the two rear lights clusters and, if possible, the drivers side front indicator.

Also, are the door cards grey or black? If black, could you give me a price posted for all 4?

Thanks

Tyron760 May 19th, 2018 09:35

Door cards look grey to me? Are they electric windows front & rear? If they are grey, unwrinkled and in very good condition how much all 4 posted to Herts, WD3 please? That is if Matty doesn't want them as he asked first!

Tyron

classicswede May 19th, 2018 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by volvo always (Post 2405226)
Looking for a fully functioning drivers heated and electric mirror. Mine wobbles and in function failed.

Also after a passenger front grey door pocket if sold separately.

Any grey hard plastic floor trays/mats?

Thanks. James:thumbs_up:

I will test the mirror for you. Can also most likely sort a door pocket too

Floor tray don't think I have any

classicswede May 19th, 2018 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattty (Post 2405233)
Could you please give me a price posted on the two rear lights clusters and, if possible, the drivers side front indicator.

Also, are the door cards grey or black? If black, could you give me a price posted for all 4?

Thanks

Matty, the rear lights are in fairly poor condition so unless yours are smashed up not worth bothering with tbh. Drivers front indicator I would need to look and check condidtion is ok

Door cards are grey - any interest?

classicswede May 19th, 2018 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyron760 (Post 2405272)
Door cards look grey to me? Are they electric windows front & rear? If they are grey, unwrinkled and in very good condition how much all 4 posted to Herts, WD3 please? That is if Matty doesn't want them as he asked first!

Tyron

I will check condition and make sure they are electric windows all around

Mattty May 20th, 2018 23:34

No thanks to the grey door cards, after some black ones. How bad are the rear lights? Would they polish up or beyond decent repair?

classicswede May 21st, 2018 21:38

Rear lights are bad, faded and cracked

classicswede May 21st, 2018 21:54

5 Attachment(s)
Photos of the door cards