Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Your next car will be: (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=291971)

jonnyu Feb 19th, 2019 13:35

Your next car will be:

Your next car will be:

MaDProFF Feb 19th, 2019 13:54

I cannot vote on this, as I have no idea, for me it is the types of cars that are available at the time, IE in my case, full Electric, or still another Hybrid with a far greater range than my present T8

LordLucan Feb 19th, 2019 13:56

As per my sig.. Still waiting for delivery of my next car, a V90. It'll be a 4 years on before i start looking again.

jonnyu Feb 19th, 2019 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDProFF (Post 2497082)
I cannot vote on this, as I have no idea, for me it is the types of cars that are available at the time, IE in my case, full Electric, or still another Hybrid with a far greater range than my present T8

That does not define the need of interior space or practicality you need on your next car. That only defines what type of engine you will be choosing in the future. All the Volvo range will be either full electric or PHEV.

James77 Feb 19th, 2019 14:10

On my third Volvo, I've had 2 XC60s the 15 has just been replaced with a 19 and I also have a 16 V40 that I suspect will stay for a long time as a run about (it's only clocked up 17k miles) and MOT/Service is due this month.

My next car will likely be something German again as both dealerships are within 10 minutes drive of my house. It's a real pain getting over to Guildford for service, MOT and any warranty issues.

mentepazza Feb 19th, 2019 14:42

Next car will be directly from the future since Volvo never die :)

MaDProFF Feb 19th, 2019 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnyu (Post 2497086)
That does not define the need of interior space or practicality you need on your next car. That only defines what type of engine you will be choosing in the future. All the Volvo range will be either full electric or PHEV.

That was my point, many other manufactures will also the cars I will be interested in, so I cannot vote on your list as at present I have no idea.

Although I can say with in reason it would be another SUV

steadvex Feb 19th, 2019 20:33

hopefully a Polestar 2 assuming price won't be crazy, is that still considered Volvo?

bobby2000 Feb 19th, 2019 21:52

I have decided that my present car could be my last.
Usually I replace my cars before they need an MOT, but because of the cost @ 48k my XC60 might have to last me out. I haven’t driven for over a month now.
Since owning my Smart car, which has taken over as my daily vehicle, the Volvo is my distance car, or more than two people.
The Smart is more fun.😆 and cheaper to run.
I still like my XC60 so don't really fill the need to change. But never say never.

BEJ Feb 19th, 2019 22:10

Already ordered and due for delivery mid March.
VW Passat estate gt dsg in pearl black.
Only reason for change is that my contract with Motability for my XC 60 has come to an end. I only wish that the XC 60 was still on their list.

:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: