Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   200 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Leftover bits for sale… cheaper than ASDA price (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=272840)

jamesjinx Sep 17th, 2017 17:18

Leftover bits for sale… cheaper than ASDA price

Following a substantial clear out of the shed (our lass wants to start putting the lawn mower etc in there) I have some odd bits for sale.

At this stage, it's a no reasonable offer refused situation. I have listed the items as best I can below:

Mitsubishi radio/cassette player- bottom dash mount (mount not present) circa 1983

Radiator: looks in good shape

All black door/front and rear wing trims. Unsure where they even came from. Better than nout.

Black/grey/herringbone door cards: In need of a good clean.

Rear bumper top trim.

Front grille (chrome outer, black waterfall)

Steering column cowling.

Plastic trim that goes at the side of lower dash on driver's side/drivers footwell.

Lower dash with hazard/heated rear screen switches.

Centre console/handbrake surround. From GLT. Holes for heated seats/wingmirror adjustment. No cracks but not perfect.

Manual adjusting wing mirrors.

Rear view mirror.

Shock absorber NOS.

Rear Bumper- slight scuffs on the corners.

If any of these items are of use to you, please be in touch. They are all in York. I have photos of all bits… but alas this modern machine has (once again) got the better of me!

piotrw Sep 25th, 2017 14:38

What colour is the handbrake console and the lower dash console?

jamesjinx Sep 25th, 2017 15:40

sorry- both black

Bugjam1999 Sep 26th, 2017 09:43

Hi there- I'm quite interested in the radio, I've sent you a pm.

Cheers

jamesjinx Sep 26th, 2017 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugjam1999 (Post 2321774)
Hi there- I'm quite interested in the radio, I've sent you a pm.

Cheers

thank you, I've sent you an email.

Edd944 Oct 3rd, 2017 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesjinx (Post 2319170)
Following a substantial clear out of the shed (our lass wants to start putting the lawn mower etc in there) I have some odd bits for sale.

At this stage, it's a no reasonable offer refused situation. I have listed the items as best I can below:

Mitsubishi radio/cassette player- bottom dash mount (mount not present) circa 1983

Radiator: looks in good shape

All black door/front and rear wing trims. Unsure where they even came from. Better than nout.

Black/grey/herringbone door cards: In need of a good clean.

Rear bumper top trim.

Front grille (chrome outer, black waterfall)

Steering column cowling.

Plastic trim that goes at the side of lower dash on driver's side/drivers footwell.

Lower dash with hazard/heated rear screen switches.

Centre console/handbrake surround. From GLT. Holes for heated seats/wingmirror adjustment. No cracks but not perfect.

Manual adjusting wing mirrors.

Rear view mirror.

Shock absorber NOS.

Rear Bumper- slight scuffs on the corners.

If any of these items are of use to you, please be in touch. They are all in York. I have photos of all bits… but alas this modern machine has (once again) got the better of me!

Hi I'm interested in most of your parts can you drop me a message as I can't message you due to just signing up

jamesjinx Oct 15th, 2017 00:29

Sorry Edd944 I’ve been away and not been checking the forum much. Please email me jsutcliffe85@yahoo.com

All the best,
James.