Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   r reg s70r spares or repair £600 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136487)

Lmason Oct 17th, 2011 19:15

r reg s70r spares or repair £600

13 Attachment(s)
no mot or tax, needs front tyres, timing belt due and pcv box changing, other than that its fine.
scratched here and there, drivers footwell woen where foot goes.

seats ok, starts, stops and runs fine.
high miles 239000 hence cheap price,
will make someone a nice car spending sometime to put it right.

£600.

pics to follow

ps no service history

Lmason Oct 18th, 2011 19:11

no one intrested???

ebay it is then,,,,

Bart S70R Oct 20th, 2011 19:46

did i see this on gumtree????????

Lmason Oct 20th, 2011 19:55

yeah, ive got it on gumtree and ebay

wanna buy it or are you just another timewaster with spare time on your hands to post your feelings and opinion of prices?

its the deficit, you see, thats why prices are so high, paying for all the scroungers on the sick and unemployed.

johnnyv70 Oct 20th, 2011 21:43

Ok pal....I,m one of those with loads of time on my hands, and it doesn't cost anything to voice an opinion, (which we are all entitled to do )...and as for feelings I,ve got loads of those as well........so out the goodness of my heart," GIVE US A TENNER "an I,ll take the car off your hands........cant be any fairer than that

best wishes

john

Lmason Oct 20th, 2011 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyv70 (Post 1008365)
Ok pal....I,m one of those with loads of time on my hands, and it doesn't cost anything to voice an opinion, (which we are all entitled to do )...and as for feelings I,ve got loads of those as well........so out the goodness of my heart," GIVE US A TENNER "an I,ll take the car off your hands........cant be any fairer than that

best wishes

john

bart s70r.........lol, see what i mean???

another expense to the taxpayer, increasing the deficit. wot a waist of space

mr shifter Oct 21st, 2011 00:33

Lmason i think you should be banished from this site. Your unbelieveable and tbh you are detremental to this forum/site. Your comments are bang out of order.

Lmason Oct 21st, 2011 10:05

for advertising my car?

then replying to bull$hit replies,

lol,

i come on here to sell my car, it appears everyone else comes on here to critisize my adverts

andy72 Oct 21st, 2011 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmason (Post 1008596)
i come on here to sell my car, it appears everyone else comes on here to critisize my adverts

You do get a lot of flack, some deserved, some not but your quote above is scarily true. Thats all you do. Sell cars on here. Im counting this being the 3rd volvo youve had for sale in 1 month?

Maybe if you contributed more to the general forums people rather than using the site as your own volvo disposal forum, people would have a bit more respect for you.

(you also dont help yourself with your replies)

mrdave2003 Oct 21st, 2011 11:18

well put (andy72).

How about we start again with the add? seems a chance to get a rare beast, even with the high miles.