Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

grainqey Jul 8th, 2009 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumbrianmale (Post 529064)
Enjoy your holiday Simon.

I think your dealer principal will need to realise you need an assistant who can monitor forums and deal with orders in your absence. You are entitled to holidays and can get ill. He must see a tangible benefit to the business you bring in, he now needs to invest in it so you get some help. Doesn't mean employing more staff but allowing you to train the current staff to cope.

agree with the above!
somebody should be trained or atleast informed about trading over the internet from the dealer while you arnt there or while your commited to other duties as some people can be at work!

Rufe Jul 9th, 2009 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumbrianmale (Post 529064)
Enjoy your holiday Simon.

I think your dealer principal will need to realise you need an assistant who can monitor forums and deal with orders in your absence. You are entitled to holidays and can get ill. He must see a tangible benefit to the business you bring in, he now needs to invest in it so you get some help. Doesn't mean employing more staff but allowing you to train the current staff to cope.

Thank you, I am sure I will enjoy being off! I cant wait in all honesty, lol :D

Regarding the problems we have when I am off, well as it happens we have recently been working on this very problem. Basically one of the parts assistants who has been driving the parts van full time for a long time has now been brought back inside, as we have taken on another parts delivery driver, enabling mike to come back in. I haven't really had time to work with him properly as yet showing him what I do exactly, though he will be helping me more and more as time progresses. Also, we are waiting for a standard online order form to be put in place so all enquiries will come through to one single place making life a lot easier. (this should have been created a month ago, things move slowly here!).

Thanks very much to everyone once again,

Simon :)

csd_19 Jul 12th, 2009 14:14

Like I said in my PM Simon, many thanks for an A+++ service :)

I'd pm'd Simon a while back re park assist for a V70, had a reply to that PM within 30 mins. I'd kept the original pm and only eventually managed to phone during the week - on Friday my box of bits arrived!

Very impressive service, great prices, and its a refreshing change to deal with someone who has a clue what they're talking about!

Enjoy the holiday Simon, I think you've more than earned it :D

evad Jul 13th, 2009 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 529322)
Also, we are waiting for a standard online order form to be put in place so all enquiries will come through to one single place making life a lot easier. (this should have been created a month ago, things move slowly here!).

In regards to this, I might be able to help. I am a web developer with eCommerce experience, so in case of any further issues with online ordering or anything related, please PM me.

Have a great holiday, Simon!

Rufe Aug 6th, 2009 13:37

Right then... all back to normal now! (well, nearly)

thanks for your patience everyone. if you still haven't had a reply then it wont be much longer now. I understand that many people found my inbox full while i have been off, in these circumstances i strongly suggest sending an email to me at frfvolvoparts@gmail.com which will never fill up!

all the best,

Simon :)

RollingThunder Aug 6th, 2009 13:57

Hi Simon, you certainly have a good reputation on here :)

I'll be dropping you a line in a week or so for some service parts - currently I'm expecting it to be a PCV kit, timing belt & tensioner etc. I don't suppose you can do number plates as well can you? I'll be wanting some 'CYM' logo plates and the local dealer has previously stated he can't do them. No rush on an answer to this, haven't got the car yet lol.

All the best, and hope its not to frantic for you after your hols!

1stRaven Aug 6th, 2009 17:30

Excellent Service from Rufe before he went on holiday. Bits arrived next day with no issues.

mgains Aug 14th, 2009 16:55

Many thanks to Rufe and his team, Parts for PCV ordered on Monday and even with some having to be delivered in from Sweden received today!! Excellent service .

TristanC Aug 15th, 2009 11:19

Towbar and electrics

Agree with all comments - top class service. - Cheers Simon.

I picked my towbar and electrics up yesterday from FRF (I'm fortunate to live 10 mins away) and they are superb.

Great service from Simon and the team at FRF - no doubt I will be back for more bits and bobs in the near future.

Cheers,

Tristan

white90 Aug 16th, 2009 07:32

Simon can you help:
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=59497

Thanks Tony