Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

4 forty Jan 18th, 2010 12:59

another satisfied customer

yet again simon has surpassed himself on quick delivery and profesionalism.
thank you simon

OldBlueVolvo Jan 18th, 2010 14:52

Many thanks to Simon and the parts team at FRF Motors. I am very pleased with the service and the value and I will definitely be coming back for more!

Thanks again,
William

tt82 Jan 20th, 2010 20:17

Yet another speedy delivery from Rufe and the fantastic guys at FRF, ordered them on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. Fantastic service and quality geninune Volvo parts at fantastic prices, these guys really do put some other dealers to shame.

Keep up the good work fellas.

$hed Jan 22nd, 2010 23:45

thanks chaps
got my radiator fine service

740 In France Feb 20th, 2010 11:06

Thanks for the parts received today:thumbs_up: Excellent service once again. Will always use FRF volvo to supply parts for my 240. You deserve to be trading for hundreds of years!! Many thanks. James:thumbs_up:

tdi Feb 26th, 2010 08:23

superb service

Thanks Simon for the superb service again. I
have used you a few times now and each and every time your service and knowledge has been faultless. You put my local dealer to shame.

Paul240480 Feb 26th, 2010 08:27

+1 on all these. Recently had the remaining brake flexi hose's I need to complete my 'set'. Another supplier had been searching for the 'rears' for two weeks before saying that they could'nt find any from their suppliers. Quick e-mail to Rufe & 6 days later they're here in France:thumbs_up:

KrisSWFC Mar 3rd, 2010 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul240480 (Post 623519)
+1 on all these. Recently had the remaining brake flexi hose's I need to complete my 'set'. Another supplier had been searching for the 'rears' for two weeks before saying that they could'nt find any from their suppliers. Quick e-mail to Rufe & 6 days later they're here in France:thumbs_up:

Simon

Spot on again thank you very much!

Cheers

Kris

Rufe Mar 3rd, 2010 17:38

As part of my continued attempt to improve our service I have finally got a direct link that everyone can use for parts pricing enquiries. To make things run more efficiently I will be encouraging everyone to use this link for parts enquiries from now on if possible:

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR YOUR PARTS ENQUIRIES...

All enquiries sent to this link will be still dealt with by myself, and I will always reply as soon as possible, but this may not be if outside working hours. Then, as always, I will reply at the next opportunity.

Where it asks for forum simply using VOC will be fine.

All the very best!

Simon :) :thumbs_up:

Citizen.Agfa Mar 3rd, 2010 17:40

Woo-hoo, nice one Simon.

C.A.