Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Rufe Apr 7th, 2010 14:44

Thank you to everyone once again for your feedback, and I would like to say I am sorry if I have not replied to everyone quite yet who sent messages over Easter, as once again being off for 2 working days has caused me no end of hassle with a mountain of enquiries all piled up here.

I am currently working through them all as quickly as possible and have now got through almost everyone's messages but unfortunately there are still a number of you I am yet to reply to, all I can do is apologise for this but I will reply to everyone as soon as possible. I do spend all my working time online working through the mail order enquiries and even this is never enough time to get through everyone's messages as quickly as I would sometimes like.

Please bare with me while I clear this little backlog and it will all be back to normal again shortly... I hope, lol!

Simon :) :thumbs_up:

philharris Apr 8th, 2010 21:23

cheers simon, liner arrived today, top service as ever

deathrider311271 Apr 9th, 2010 17:28

is the form working??? i sent a request over 2 days ago still no answernot impressed as i will now have to go to my local stealer

chrisnjulie Apr 9th, 2010 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathrider311271 (Post 649549)
is the form working??? i sent a request over 2 days ago still no answernot impressed as i will now have to go to my local stealer

Very unusual for Simon not to reply - have you tried ringing the garage?

Paul240480 Apr 9th, 2010 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisnjulie (Post 649558)
Very unusual for Simon not to reply - have you tried ringing the garage?

Guessing he may still be battling a back log of orders as per post #171 above

chrisnjulie Apr 9th, 2010 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul240480 (Post 649566)
Guessing he may still be battling a back log of orders as per post #171 above

Dunno, but I sent an enquiry yesterday and got an answer this morning, so I don't know why deathrider hasn't had a reply?

deathrider311271 Apr 10th, 2010 14:13

i must apologise to Simon and FRF it looks like hotmail has the problem not them, the email turned up today and was sent on the 8th, not impressed with hotmail.

244T Apr 11th, 2010 08:51

A Big Thank You

Rufe.... Just want to say a big thank you for your helpwith the radio code, thanks I know it was not a straight forward one to find but we got there in the end

Thanks again

Rufe Apr 12th, 2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathrider311271 (Post 649549)

I had already sent you the quote again after reading your pm this morning, I thought it may have ended up in your spam folder perhaps, as I have seen this happen before. I did reply as you can now see, god knows where thats been.
Glad you found it as that was one very long list of items as you know!

All the best,

Simon :)

fowlerman Apr 15th, 2010 13:05

Thanks once again to Rufe and the rest of the parts department, ordered Tuesday am, arrived Thursday am. Good prices too! Can't get better than that. :thumbs_up:

Pete.