Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Roger Breaker Jun 23rd, 2011 09:31

Hi all!

Just a note to thank you for the swift service (despite the efforts of a stand-in parcel delivery driver!) and great discount.

'08 S40 R-Design floormat set and centre console trim ordered, received, and fitted! ...well, the mats are fitted anyway, not had time to fit the trim yet!)

Very highly recommended, thanks for the great service. 'I'll be back', as they say in Austria ;)

Makai73 Jun 23rd, 2011 11:07

Another mission completed with honours

As per the title, the now standard level of service from Rufe and the rest of the boys.
Parts ordered late Monday afternoon, delivered Wednesday lunch time, fitted in the rain within an hour and made no difference to the cars problems although that isn't FRFs fault!

malcolmk Jun 23rd, 2011 13:44

parts arrived today,only ordered monday,and thats to the Highlands,thankyou, i was disapointed there wasn`t a little mechanic in the box to fit them for me tho,lol i shall just have to do it myself.

jiege01 Jun 28th, 2011 18:47

Im just enquiring if the s40 sport kit parts ('06 model) can be bought separately. I only require the rear bumper valance, if they can could you get me a price for it please. Also can the interior trim panels be bought seperately, i need passenger side door trim- aluminium.

robertsonn Jul 5th, 2011 12:59

I have just used FRF for routine service parts and a new set of intercooler hoses, fantastic service and a great bunch of guys. Thanks again.
nick.

volvo always Jul 5th, 2011 23:27

I ordered a track rod and track rod end for my 240 and it arrived safely:thumbs_up:
I have only just got it fitted today. Exactly the parts I needed:thumbs_up: For the Mot a year ago I got cheap ones fitted/ bought here. Buy genuine volvo and only do the job once.

Nice to have non creaky steering:thumbs_up:

Excellent service, James:thumbs_up:

AlfiestheCat Jul 6th, 2011 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Breaker (Post 933199)
'08 S40 R-Design floormat set and centre console trim ordered, received, and fitted! ...well, the mats are fitted anyway, not had time to fit the trim yet!)

Hi

Sorry if posted in wrong place...

Just wondering what the R-Design mats look like as I have been after some. Looked on the Volvo website and they just have plain mats or mats with "Volvo" embossed on. I thought Volvo would have done some kind of special mats for the R-Design?

Roger Breaker Jul 13th, 2011 23:15

Sorry, unable to pm atm.

Hi mate.
Sorry haven't answered you before, have only just spotted msg. Well I've not seen the standard ones, but I believe the only difference is a highly reflective silver piping around the edges of each mat. Looks very effective when you open the doors.
Hope this helps?!
Simon

AlfiestheCat Jul 14th, 2011 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Breaker (Post 946117)
Sorry, unable to pm atm.

Hi mate.
Sorry haven't answered you before, have only just spotted msg. Well I've not seen the standard ones, but I believe the only difference is a highly reflective silver piping around the edges of each mat. Looks very effective when you open the doors.
Hope this helps?!
Simon

Yeah, cheers!

Ive seen those on the volvo website, if you dont mind me asking, how much did they cost? I was looking at customising my own set of mats from a company online but quite expensive (£70)!

johnjb Jul 16th, 2011 12:11

Rear Pads

Hi Simon

Thanks for the speedy response to my request for rear pads for s40 new engine, ordered on thur at 1700 hours arrived this morning Sat at 0800.
Well done.