Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

jgjones095 Mar 20th, 2013 21:58

hi simon

tired pm in you but your box is full.
just to say hi, I called you earlier today at frf regarding parts for my v70xc. x*** cno

following our phone call I drove back to work from lunch and the car broke down yet again.

damn volvo lol.

cheers jon.

volvo always Mar 20th, 2013 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 1377309)
Hello James,

I can see you have been shown the link to my post about this.

We still give no obligation reference numbers for people to have a think about our prices and we certainly never put anyone under any pressure to make any purchase when on the phone. We offer everyone a 5 digit reference number (in the same way as before) and you can then simply call us back when ready to proceed with your order.

Many thanks to everyone for your continued support and feedback. Our mail order sales are currently going stronger than ever and for this we would like to thank each and every one of you who have used us in the past.

All the very best,

Simon :)

Hi, thanks Simon:thumbs_up:
My Grandparents phoned to order parts on my behalf as I only have a mobile and the order arrived last Monday when you said it would:thumbs_up: Arrived nicely boxed and all now fitted! Looking forward to the rotor arm from Sweden.

Thanks for your great service once again:thumbs_up:.

James:thumbs_up:

rudi dudi Mar 21st, 2013 22:15

Simon's a good guy down there..

Tomo9945 Mar 22nd, 2013 17:01

Just saved over £60 on front discs and pads for my V70 R Design today. Thanks chaps, can't thank you enough. As always your service is second to none

mrboost Mar 26th, 2013 10:55

Used for the first time yesterday. Bought alarm siren kit and front and rear mud flaps. I saved at least 20% on the whole order. Very helpful and polite on the phone. Will deffo be using again.

Cheers

Volvo2002 Apr 10th, 2013 16:12

Hi Simon.

How much is the Oil filter (Genuine Volvo part) for the Volvo S40/V40 96-04
Oil Filter 1275810

Sump washer - 977751.

Including postage how much altogether? Will be ordering on Friday :)

phaedrus Apr 11th, 2013 08:44

Brake pads and discs received very quickly, fitted by me at the weekend. Excellent service, well recommended (them that is, not my brake fitting services!)

Haizum74 Apr 11th, 2013 15:38

Bought some sparks, fuel filter, cabin filter and oil filter. Excellent service yet again, parcel arrived on the day as promised and even the mechanic I use was happy that he was fitting actual volvo parts lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvo2002 (Post 1392549)
Hi Simon.

How much is the Oil filter (Genuine Volvo part) for the Volvo S40/V40 96-04
Oil Filter 1275810

Sump washer - 977751.

Including postage how much altogether? Will be ordering on Friday :)

For my oil filter and washer it came to just over £6 odd (not including delivery) but bear in mind price might change and also different model but it gives you a generic idea.

griston64 Apr 13th, 2013 18:59

Hi Simon

Could you get me a price for a set of 18" Ymir Alloys ?

Cheers

kevinbis Apr 14th, 2013 14:21

Well Packaged

I got to say that I was very Impressed with the packaging of my Radiator.
Thank You Mike.
I have used FRF a few times and have always been happy with the service they give.
I was a bit dubious as to whether a delicate radiator would make it to me with couriers being a bit rough with the parcels sometimes, but it arrived in perfect condition and fitted a treat.