Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   V70 P1 breaking (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=217916)

cherry1809 Nov 13th, 2014 21:17

V70 P1 breaking

Roof rails
Rear spoiler
Rear lights
Headlights
Fog lights
CD player with code
All wood trim parts including rear ash tray
Arm rest with cup holder in beige
15" alloys with good tyres
Door mirrors
The blowing exhaust is free to collector. Lol
Full leather in, er, I'd call it mushroom rather than beige tbh.
Plus any other switches etc. obviously.

vorticity Nov 16th, 2014 07:35

Morning.

How much for the alloys and gas struts for bonnet & boot (as long they still have life;-)? Also, might need a passenger side headlight and front indicator housing.

Cheers.

500tie Nov 16th, 2014 09:08

Is the interior manual or electric mate? how much are you looking for the interior?

cherry1809 Nov 19th, 2014 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorticity (Post 1781486)
Morning.

How much for the alloys and gas struts for bonnet & boot (as long they still have life;-)? Also, might need a passenger side headlight and front indicator housing.

Cheers.

Was looking for £50 for the alloys, £15 for the headlight/indicator. If you take them I'll chuck the struts in for free (thought they were spring) Not sure what postage will be though. Quite welcome to organise your own and I'll gladly pack it all up :)

cherry1809 Nov 19th, 2014 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by 500tie (Post 1781513)
Is the interior manual or electric mate? how much are you looking for the interior?

Electric driver, haven't checked passenger. It's okay on the fronts but a few nicks on the rear of the seats for some reason. Can supply pics if you want?

500tie Nov 19th, 2014 19:43

Thanks mate but I need manual on both sides

SpreeLED Nov 20th, 2014 01:15

I'd be interested in the arm rest. Any pictures?

cherry1809 Nov 20th, 2014 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeLED (Post 1784579)
I'd be interested in the arm rest. Any pictures?

Yep. It's dark by the time I get home but will do my best :)

cherry1809 Nov 20th, 2014 21:05

Roof rails £35
Rear spoiler £25
Rear lights £35
Headlights £30 pair
Fog lights £20 pair
CD player with code £40
All wood trim parts including rear ash tray
Arm rest with cup holder in beige £15?
15" alloys with good tyres x 4 £50
Door mirrors £20 pair
Full leather in, er, I'd call it mushroom rather than beige tbh. £offers

SteveSarre Nov 21st, 2014 07:39

Hello

Where in Southwest are you?

Thanks
Steve

RollingThunder Nov 21st, 2014 08:20

Hi mate, do you have the headlamp wiper arms? Some twonk put them behind the stops overnight and when I used the washer this morning they snapped the wiper blade retaining clips :(

Thanks

Andy Gilbert Nov 21st, 2014 09:30

I am in need of the rear pillar speaker covers for the boot high level speakers, I have a passenger side but need the drivers side.

I also need a load cover

I will also be needing the trim that sits over/behind the high level brake light and possibly the internal handle cover for the tailgate.

s40rch Nov 21st, 2014 16:57

Do you have the engine under tray?

SpreeLED Nov 22nd, 2014 01:15

I will take the armrest. I also need the clamp for the battery and a good working headlight switch as mine is very dodgy. I also need a passenger side front door latch mechanism as the micro switch for the courtesy lights is not working on mine.

If you could give me a price for all those bits delivered to London that would be great.

vorticity Nov 22nd, 2014 10:46

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll have to leave it for now!

cherry1809 Nov 22nd, 2014 14:35

5 Attachment(s)
All parts above not a problem. Just got to walk the dog and I'll double check they're all okay and intact, and report back.
One thing though, I thought I had the scrappy part of the log book, which I haven't. This makes it a bit awkward to strip parts like the alloys, suspension or anything that makes it look like it's being taken to bits, as I have to wait for the log book to come back. And council will kick my backside if they think I'm taking mick with another car (had to move my 850 into storage a while back)

cherry1809 Nov 22nd, 2014 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Gilbert (Post 1785362)
I am in need of the rear pillar speaker covers for the boot high level speakers, I have a passenger side but need the drivers side.

I also need a load cover

I will also be needing the trim that sits over/behind the high level brake light and possibly the internal handle cover for the tailgate.

No load cover, speaker covers are fine, trim is fine, if you just mean the part that goes around the window and over the brake light, then that's fine (but will be awkward to send) The lower rear hatch inside cover has the usual broken clip issues. Surrounding rear hatch trim and cover for the lever is fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s40rch (Post 1785613)
Do you have the engine under tray?

Yep, seems okay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeLED (Post 1786018)
I will take the armrest. I also need the clamp for the battery and a good working headlight switch as mine is very dodgy. I also need a passenger side front door latch mechanism as the micro switch for the courtesy lights is not working on mine.

If you could give me a price for all those bits delivered to London that would be great.

Armrest is sold, battery clamp fine, headlight switch fine, door light I thought went on on a seperate switch to the actual mechanism? I can have a look and remove the switch for the interior lights. £10 delivered for all?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorticity (Post 1786128)
Thanks for getting back to me. I'll have to leave it for now!

Not a problem :)

SpreeLED Nov 22nd, 2014 16:03

That sounds very good on the other parts but I'm a bit confused and disappointed about the armrest as as far as I can see I'm the only and first person to enquire about it and you have only just posted the picture that I requested so I could make sure it was the right one for my car?

Anyway, I don't mean to be funny I just don't understand why the picture of the armrest was posted after I said I'll take it and then its sold....I've been spilling coffee all over the inside of my car and need these cup holders lol. And just to rub it in it is the right colour...oh well...

With regards to the interior light switch. It's apparently a micro switch attached to the latch mechanism and not a separate switch on the door as in most cars so the only way to fix it is to change the whole mech..

barmandani Nov 22nd, 2014 16:15

Spreeled sorry but I've sent mp long time ago...

SpreeLED Nov 22nd, 2014 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by barmandani (Post 1786301)
Spreeled sorry but I've sent mp long time ago...

OK no worries but if it was before 1.15 pm on November 20th then I should have been told it was sold then and if it was after that then I did basically express interest in it first so I've been led up the proverbial garden path.

I'm not going to cry over a cup holder though!

RollingThunder Nov 22nd, 2014 20:18

Can you give me a price for the headlamp wiper arms please - plus I also need 2 wheel bolts.

Cheers, Sam

SpreeLED Nov 22nd, 2014 22:27

Moving on from cupholdergate! I have now ordered one that clips on the air vent so hopefully that will do the trick!

I am very interested in all the 7 seater conversion bits if its that car you are breaking that was for sale before?

I am also now getting a fault code for the baro senser so I may need that too if a clean doesn't sort it.

SpreeLED Nov 23rd, 2014 01:32

Scrap that.. I now understand it could be a big hassle to retrofit the 7 seater conversion as I have to tell the insurance company and possibly need an engineers report so I guess it's probably more trouble then it's worth... I've also been told they are rather dangerous...

I might as well take the baro sensor though on top of my other bits just in case cleaning mine doesn't fix it as it's an intermittent thing so I might not find out for a while..

I tried PM'ing you but I couldn't as I'm too new!

cherry1809 Nov 23rd, 2014 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollingThunder (Post 1786469)
Can you give me a price for the headlamp wiper arms please - plus I also need 2 wheel bolts.

Cheers, Sam

£10 delivered for all?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeLED (Post 1786632)
Moving on from cupholdergate! I have now ordered one that clips on the air vent so hopefully that will do the trick!

I am very interested in all the 7 seater conversion bits if its that car you are breaking that was for sale before?

I am also now getting a fault code for the baro senser so I may need that too if a clean doesn't sort it.

Not a problem on the baro sensor... What/where is it? Lol. Sorry for the confusion on the arm rest.

cherry1809 Nov 23rd, 2014 10:00

3 Attachment(s)
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/attach...3&d=1414855734
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/attach...6&d=1414855734
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/attach...7&d=1414855777

cherry1809 Nov 23rd, 2014 17:40

Roof rails £35
Rear spoiler £25
Rear lights £Provisionally sold
Headlights £30 pair
Fog lights £20 pair
SC805 CD player with code £40
All wood trim parts
Rear ash tray £Sold
Arm rest with cup holder in beige £Provisionally sold
15" alloys with good tyres x 4 £50
Door mirrors £20 pair
Full leather in, er, I'd call it mushroom rather than beige tbh. £offers

Any other parts needed just ask. This will probably be going next weekend.

RollingThunder Nov 23rd, 2014 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherry1809 (Post 1786771)
£10 delivered for all?

Not a problem on the baro sensor... What/where is it? Lol. Sorry for the confusion on the arm rest.

Magic, PM on its way :)

SpreeLED Nov 23rd, 2014 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherry1809 (Post 1786771)
£10 delivered for all?

Great. Thank you. I will get a picture tomorrow! There are a few other random little bits I need actually so I will get pictures of those too to make it easier.

SpreeLED Nov 23rd, 2014 19:44

The barometric pressure sensor is on a bracket attached to the bonnet latch by the osf headlight. It has three wires coming out of it on the connector and from what I understand it senses the outside air pressure and the ecu adjusts the air/fuel accordingly. It mainly chucks up error codes apparently and doesn't really do much else!

SpreeLED Nov 23rd, 2014 20:07

Here is the baro sensor next to the latch.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/IMG_4925.jpg

phil_r Nov 24th, 2014 22:04

Hi, which alloys's are they and would you send by courier?

SpreeLED Nov 24th, 2014 23:21

Can I add these parts to the list?

Windscreen washer reservoir cap
Oil Dipstick
Headlight level adjust switch
2 x front red door marker lights if they are not cracked

This is on top of the parts already requested:

headlight switch
battery clamp
nsf door latch
baro sensor

I'm also looking for a power steering pump in known perfect working order as I have some steering pulsing on my car and the power steering pump is the prime suspect.

SpreeLED Nov 24th, 2014 23:24

Also SteveSarre on here has very kindly offered to collect the parts I want for me when he comes to get bits as he lives in London.

Very good of him! :-)

cherry1809 Nov 25th, 2014 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeLED (Post 1788292)
Can I add these parts to the list?

Windscreen washer reservoir cap
Oil Dipstick
Headlight level adjust switch
2 x front red door marker lights if they are not cracked

This is on top of the parts already requested:

headlight switch
battery clamp
nsf door latch
baro sensor

I'm also looking for a power steering pump in known perfect working order as I have some steering pulsing on my car and the power steering pump is the prime suspect.

I checked the front door markers for someone else and they're shot to pieces.
That was handy on the collection :)
Fine for the other parts though. £20 for the pump, other bits foc?

cherry1809 Nov 25th, 2014 13:52

All parts that are paid for are being sent out today and tomorrow :)

SpreeLED Nov 25th, 2014 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherry1809 (Post 1788563)
I checked the front door markers for someone else and they're shot to pieces.
That was handy on the collection :)
Fine for the other parts though. £20 for the pump, other bits foc?

That's very generous mate. I would want to cover your time at least for taking the bits off so let me give you £30.

cherry1809 Nov 27th, 2014 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeLED (Post 1789034)
That's very generous mate. I would want to cover your time at least for taking the bits off so let me give you £30.

Checked for the sensor and it was just a blank with the plug plugged onto it. Make sense? Still fine for the other parts though.

I'm hoping to get this shifted this weekend (Monday latest) now, as it's starting to look like a car that's being broken (Which isn't pretty where it's sat) I will take off all parts that have been asked for but not paid for in case you still want them. Can always stock them for now. :)

Chris200 Nov 27th, 2014 22:32

How good is the chrome on the headlamp reflectors coz it get's bloody dark here in deepest darkest Wales :stormy: Also do I get discount for knowing you long time LOL

SpreeLED Nov 27th, 2014 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherry1809 (Post 1790107)
Checked for the sensor and it was just a blank with the plug plugged onto it. Make sense? Still fine for the other parts though.

I'm hoping to get this shifted this weekend (Monday latest) now, as it's starting to look like a car that's being broken (Which isn't pretty where it's sat) I will take off all parts that have been asked for but not paid for in case you still want them. Can always stock them for now. :)

Of course I still want them! :-)

My style has been cramped so far on this forum by not being able to send private messages...

My PayPal is also not working right now but I can send a bank transfer and also that Steve guy that contacted me said that he was coming to get bits from you. Have you heard from him?

I will contact him anyway and try to p.m.you now.

SpreeLED Nov 27th, 2014 22:51

Bah I still need more posts!