Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Non-Forum Events (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=25826)

IC Oct 13th, 2006 20:37

Non-Forum Events

No posts are to be made on the Volvo Community Forums relating to events and meetings that have at first been officially initiated on an external forum without permission from a Volvo Community Forum administrator.

Pedro Fandango Oct 13th, 2006 20:50

how will affect VUM meets or anything thats being organised independent of any forums?

IC Oct 13th, 2006 20:52

Hi Pedro, it will not affect any VUM meetings or any other meeting that is organised independantly of any forums.

S60-MBS Oct 13th, 2006 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by IC (Post 157417)
No posts are to be made on the Volvo Community Forums relating to events and meetings that have at first been initiated on an external forum without permission from the forum administrators.

Hi Iain..would it be ok to post USA VOC pics here ?

IC Oct 13th, 2006 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by S60-MBS (Post 157426)
Hi Iain..would it be ok to post USA VOC pics here ?

Hi, of course it would be OK, you don't have to ask about that!

imac Oct 13th, 2006 21:10

Quote:

No posts are to be made on the Volvo Community Forums relating to events and meetings that have at first officially initiated on an external forum without permission from the forum administrators.

Ian,

Are you saying that we're not allowed to discuss an external forums events without

1) Your / VOC Forum administrator approval?

or

2) The external forums administrator approval?

Basically - which forums administrators do we need approval from?

pault5 Oct 13th, 2006 21:14

Quote:

No posts are to be made on the Volvo Community Forums relating to events and meetings that have at first officially initiated on an external forum without permission from the forum administrators.

Hello Iain,
Am I being a bit thick here.
Can I ask why?

Paul

James_N Oct 13th, 2006 21:14

can we still discuss turbobricks events?

IC Oct 13th, 2006 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by imac (Post 157433)
Ian,

Are you saying that we're not allowed to discuss an external forums events without

1) Your / VOC Forum administrator approval?

or

2) The external forums administrator approval?

Basically - which forums administrators do we need approval from?

Good question! Anybody that wants to post about a meet that has been organised by another forum must ask a Volvo Community administrator before posting information about the event. I'll amend the first post, thanks!

MissDMeanor Oct 13th, 2006 21:18

I thought we were trying to welcome, combine and unite every Volvo owner and the associated forums.

This appears to me nothing other than creating barriers.