Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   700/900 Series Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   940 parts needed. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=274456)

volvo always Oct 30th, 2017 21:17

940 parts needed.

I have a 1996 940 lpt se estate and am looking for these parts.

Drivers hard plastic foot well tray in grey plus non holed grey carpet.

Good working heater fan resistor that works on all fan speed settings.

Clear rear lights for estate. (May buy new)

Wood effect dash trim kit.

Possibly even a late 940 full grey leather interior, possibly with electric drivers seat.

Any air-con pipework for spares.

Ideally located Midlands.

Many thanks. James:thumbs_up:

NI_Volvo_Nut Oct 31st, 2017 10:32

I'm fairly sure I have a full set of grey floor trays and a set of black. I also have a full set of carpets form a 740 in black. Should be the same only difference will be you will have to make holes for the rear seat hinges.

If interested drop me an email to AndyD345@btinternet.com and I'll get you some pics of what I have.

Andy

rwdkev Oct 31st, 2017 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by volvo always (Post 2332896)

Clear rear lights for estate. (May buy new)

Hi James,

I have a pair that have been used but they are literally as good as new. I'll e-mail you over the next few days.

Kevin

volvo always Nov 10th, 2017 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by NI_Volvo_Nut (Post 2333028)
I'm fairly sure I have a full set of grey floor trays and a set of black. I also have a full set of carpets form a 740 in black. Should be the same only difference will be you will have to make holes for the rear seat hinges.

If interested drop me an email to AndyD345@btinternet.com and I'll get you some pics of what I have.

Andy

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwdkev (Post 2333133)
Hi James,

I have a pair that have been used but they are literally as good as new. I'll e-mail you over the next few days.

Kevin

Any update?

Many thanks. James:thumbs_up:

P505DEF Nov 18th, 2017 08:51

Come down and have a rummage through my shed. Tons of 949 spares!

ThePurplePanther Nov 20th, 2017 17:57

I have a good condition grey leather interior i am about to remove from a 940 estate. They are a swap in from a V90 so later design and very comfortable - manual drivers seat but i'm considering swaping it into my new wagon in place of my electric one... mad i know!

PM me if your interested with some contact details.

(Also have a heater control panel i can try to remove - car is heading to the big car park in the sky so would much rather bits had a second life in a new wagon. Assume youre after the 5 speed fan controler not climate control?)

volvo always Nov 25th, 2017 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePurplePanther (Post 2339777)
I have a good condition grey leather interior i am about to remove from a 940 estate. They are a swap in from a V90 so later design and very comfortable - manual drivers seat but i'm considering swaping it into my new wagon in place of my electric one... mad i know!

PM me if your interested with some contact details.

(Also have a heater control panel i can try to remove - car is heading to the big car park in the sky so would much rather bits had a second life in a new wagon. Assume youre after the 5 speed fan controler not climate control?)

I have decided to keep my good condition part leather seats and get some use out of them. Yes after a fan speed controller for a LPT turbo 1996 940. Floor tray and clear rear lights.

James:thumbs_up:

ThePurplePanther Nov 27th, 2017 17:30

Really sorry buddy - car went this morning so no longer have the heater resistor.

Sods law isn't it!

Hopefully someone else can help though...

volvo always Nov 29th, 2017 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePurplePanther (Post 2342011)
Really sorry buddy - car went this morning so no longer have the heater resistor.

Sods law isn't it!

Hopefully someone else can help though...

xxxx happens as they say!

Oh well that's how it goes.

James:thumbs_up:

ThePurplePanther Nov 30th, 2017 10:51

I do have a mish-mash of trim and interior bits if you do need anything else? (may take me a while to find in the garage though...) I pulled a lot of bits off my old wagon as I thought it would be a waste for them to got to the scrap yards and be crushed.

Btw is the 'drivers hard foot well tray' the bit above your knees as your drive? The part above the pedals you remove to get to the heater hoses etc? I'm pretty sure i have one in grey