Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   Wanted: XC60 R-Design AWD with Manual Gbox (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=172918)

mc72 Feb 10th, 2013 16:56

Wanted: XC60 R-Design AWD with Manual Gbox

I am looking for a 2010 or newer Volvo XC60 R-Design AWD, preferably a D5 but would consider a D4 depending on price and spec. Needs to have heated seats and have full Volvo service history.

Let me know if you are thinking about selling or trading in your car as I'm sure it would be mutually beneficial for us both rather than you accepting the trade-in value for your own. I am ready to buy just now.

Thanks

MC72

tompip Feb 12th, 2013 22:45

hi, i have the exact spec your looking for. its 2011 and due for its second service in March and once that is done i will be considering to sell in April for the right price. only 20,500 miles

mc72 Feb 12th, 2013 23:02

Hi there tompip,

Thanks for posting. Could you confirm the colour and some spec details on your car. I need the car to have been a non smokers,and it needs to be in very good condition,I.e no scratches, scrapes or parking scuff or dents.

I would possibly be able to wait till April for the car at the right price.

I don't have enough posts at the moment to pm you,but can assure you this isn't scam or a daydreamer,nor am I a motor trader.

Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

MC72

tompip Feb 12th, 2013 23:21

hi, colour is black, satnav, heated seats, leather seats, 20 inch rims, non smoker, in very good condition. anything else feel free to ask

mc72 Feb 12th, 2013 23:29

Hi again,

You car sounds ideal,with that level if spec I assume you also have Bluetooth?

The only other concern I have is the colour of interior,the car won't be used off road but I'm wary if getting another car with light leather coloured interior. I wouldn't be worried about limited sections of the interior being lighter in colour just not the majority. Ideally a black leather interior would be good.

Can I also ask why you are selling? I am specifically interested in the xc60 as my partner recently got a highly spec'd c30 and loves the car. I want/need AWD and want something comfortable for long journeys with sufficient space,decent economy.

Thanks

MC72

tompip Feb 12th, 2013 23:37

hi, yes bluetooth is there, the interior is black and beige but black is the predominant colour of the interior. selling potentially, as im in line for a company vehicle but wont know until the new tax year and cant afford to run both. will look for your replies tomorrow. tompip

mc72 Feb 13th, 2013 11:25

Hi again Tompip,

That's great. Could you confirm what plate the car is on, a 2011 on an '11 I assume?

If it makes things a bit easier my email address is: mmcc1972@yahoo.co.uk

MC72

tompip Feb 13th, 2013 19:14

hello, thats correct, first registration March 2011

mc72 Feb 13th, 2013 20:44

Hi Tompip,

Just tried sending you a private message their but it won't accept as I've got less than 30 posts on the forum.

I'd like to discuss the sort of money your looking for so would be grateful if you'd drop me a mail at my email address.

Thanks

MC72

tompip Feb 14th, 2013 22:22

hi MC72, not ignoring you, im just waiting for an associate who works in the motor trade to come back to me with a price. this will take into account the car itself, the larger sized wheels/rims, the remaining tax (dec 13) , will contact you when i know.
have you a figure in mind base on the above?