Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Generic Parts Wanted (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   P3 Volvo V70 Dog guard & Boot tray/mat wanted (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=335479)

Allgoode Sep 27th, 2023 18:55

P3 Volvo V70 Dog guard & Boot tray/mat wanted

Hi all,

Just purchased a new to me 2008/2009 Volvo V70 SE 2.4D (Dark grey colour) this weekend gone and am looking to see if anyone has the rear flip/retractable metal dog guard & also the plastic boot liner & carpet etc.

My dog is lab sized and vocal as well when travelling to the beach/walk area's so the extra distance from my ears has been very welcome and looking to get her area all nice and secure.

Im located down in windy Cornwall but am happy to drive up to 100miles & pay in pound notes or for items to be posted down,

Many thanks in advance,

Andy

Bob Sep 28th, 2023 17:00

Still available if you are willing to pay Volvo prices.

Bob

Allgoode Sep 28th, 2023 20:47

Thanks Bob,

I did make sure i was sitting down before i asked the nice lady in the "stealers" and declined to purchase due to the special pricing.

Now also doing the eBay and gumtree search for bits thing so hopefully more luck there as i'm sure they will be used again when i get a more up to date version of the V70 in a couple of years or so.

Car is also booked in with the local garage that does all our car servicing for all belts/fluids/filters and water pump so i have a known service set point to start with in my ownership.

Regards,

Andy

Zombie Hunter Oct 14th, 2023 04:38

Just bought a 2009 V70 TE 2.0 D myself two weeks ago. Ebay seller 'Simply Car' has this liner "NOMAD Boot Liner for Volvo V70 2007-16 Tailored Fit Car Floor Guard Waterproof" for £26.99. Fits perfectly edge to edge and has raised edges which is great when you've got a dog, or in my case two dogs and two pups lol. Looks iffy as comes rolled up and doesn't seem like it will lay properly, but it does.

As to rest, you'll probably curse me but got the metal dog guard, the two cargo net guards and the roof bars for £50 off Gumtree. (Given cheapest I could find anywhere was ebay and at £170 for just the metal guard I naturally grabbed all three items.)

All came off a 2009 V70. Cargo nets and roof bars fit fine. Just struggling to get metal guard in at moment. See how its supposed to go in, but just can't get it to fit so figure I'm doing something wrong somewhere. Just hard to find instructions so working blind haha.

Bigjoan2 Oct 28th, 2023 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allgoode (Post 2915848)
Hi all,

Just purchased a new to me 2008/2009 Volvo V70 SE 2.4D (Dark grey colour) this weekend gone and am looking to see if anyone has the rear flip/retractable metal dog guard & also the plastic boot liner & carpet etc.

My dog is lab sized and vocal as well when travelling to the beach/walk area's so the extra distance from my ears has been very welcome and looking to get her area all nice and secure.

Im located down in windy Cornwall but am happy to drive up to 100miles & pay in pound notes or for items to be posted down,

Many thanks in advance,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Did you manage to find anything? Im also in cornwall and just picked up a v70 and after the same things. Terrified to go down threemilestone to see the dealer so looking online.