View Single Post
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 13:38   #150
Lmason
L Mason

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock234 View Post
Firstly i am not sat in front of a computer day in day out, Secondly Im really not that desperate to buy another. And Thirdly, the first time i stumbled across this add at the start of November. I read the First Post advertising it, then read through these comments back mainly from you.

What gives you the right to sit there judging other people or their Lives?? NOTHING!

I was Interested, but your outlook to everything seems to be one that i would not like to deal with. You come across as your own worst enemy. Why would anyone on here like to do business with you??

As for it not needing a Cambelt or PCV box you've had these done aswell then?? Considering in the add your Words are: -

I could be mistaken, but i doubt it! If you are going to sit there and then spool of rubbish to me then at least get the facts of your own advert right before you have a pop back.

Oh one more thing, It is FAR from my loss, i already own a Saffron, Manual, S70R, im not the one whom has wasted money on puttin a vehicle through MOT that really does not need it as no-one will purchase it! Im Not the one whom is going to be left with junk on my drive! Im not the one with any of these problems really or any other nor will i lose any sleep over it all.

If anything it is your loss as you have lost a serious buyer.
ohh, i shouldve gone to specsavers !!