View Single Post
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:16   #1
silestanix
Returning Member!

Default JVC KD-R301 MP3 CD + Aux Head unit (Used approx 2 weeks)

Morning all! I have advertised this in the 850 section but thought I'd put it here for more coverage...; I was going to keep this to install in my C70 but I'v decided to leave the ICE stock. I bought this back in 2011 for the Vectra...and then I came across an article on the Vectra forums to fit an Aux in within the factory head unit, so I done so and removed this JVC one and packed it away.

FEATURES
» Aux in jack on front facia
» 4 X 50 Watt Power Output
» 24-Bit DAC
» MP3/WMA/CD-R/RW Compatible
» cEQ
» Line Output Terminals (1 Pair)
» 2.5V Line Output Level
» Detachable control panel
» CD Section
» CD Text
» Direct Track Access (1-12)
» Random/Repeat Play

Tuner Section
» HS-IVi Tuner
» 6 AM and 18 FM Presets
» RDS

» Amplifier Section
» Balance/Fader Control
» Volume Attenuator
» Loudness Control

» General Section
» Rotary Encoder Multi-Control
» Beep tone support
» ISO cable

It really is pretty much 'As New' condition, no scratches tc apart from a few on the metal cage frame around the unit caused by me removing the unit. I'll let the pictures do the talking...:

...As you can see, it's complete, including aerial adaptor, removal keys, loom, surround, facia, manuals, facia box, all in original packaging.

I've looked on Ebay and the internet, cheapest one I can find is £35, which has No loom and No facia, and £10 delivery lol. (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-STEREO...#ht_500wt_1054)

I'm offering this unit up for only £30 (will be put on ebay for £35 lol), with buyer paying postage, your options are here:

Item will be wrapped in bubble wrap and brown paper to keep it safe and away from prying eyes.

PM, or Email me: silestanix@gmail.com .

- Harry

Project thread - https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=330004 Closed - Sold.

Last edited by silestanix; Jan 27th, 2012 at 10:19.
silestanix is offline   Reply With Quote