Thread: Engine 850: B5234TR/2.3/20v/T5R: - Dyno Run 850R 1996 with RICA
View Single Post
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 22:06   #57
s60ben
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t5frankie View Post
whats with the jump on the bandwagon slagging hlm off again?, i have seen plenty of bog standard motors on the rollers there hitting the manufacturers figures bang on or very near to, just cos hamish dont kiss everyones arse he gets a slagging off lol, and i respect him for being like that he tells you how it is. and also it seems vpc is a much friendlier forum than here. How did the op get a bhp reading if his car is an auto from a dyno?

I've never expected Hamish to as you so quaintly put it, Kiss my Ass.

I'm afraid, I respect fully those who "tell it as it is" - however, what I don't respect is that the guy has ripped off a great many people, and is generally full of pi$$ and wind.

Not only that, but let's not forget the crap that he spewed forth about Water Injection, or the fact he's banned from the VOC forums - for very good reason.

Put it like this, he's probably an adequate mechanic - but he's playing at the rest of it, and doesn't even attempt to understand things that he "knows" won't work

As for VPC being friendlier - I'm sure it is, that's clearly why Emlyn upped and left...

RT Mechanics Info:
RT Mechanics Legal Threats
RT Mechanics Poor Work
s60ben is offline   Reply With Quote