View Single Post
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 21:23   #23
DWM
VOC Member

Default wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
No worries, the car will be for breaking in 2 weeks time, not right away. Enough time to think up a wish list
I'm not sure I need all this stuff but I'd be grateful for prices for the following:

1. Front left or rear right marker light.
2. Info centre switch.
3. Left (indicator and cruise) stalk. [Edit sorry, forget the stalk if the cruise switch isn't working.]
4. Sunroof bits:
(a) On the top of the sun blind (manual slidey bit below the glass sunroof), on either side, there is a tiny bit of black plastic held in place by a zig-zag spring that fits in a plastic groove and thus stops the front part of the blind rattling up and down when you go over bumps. If these are present, I'd like them (and the zigzag springs) please. They're a bit fiddly to get at - I think the only way is from above, with the sunroof tilted up.
(b) inside the car, on either side (left and right) of the sunroof there is or should be a purely cosmetic thin bit of grey plastic that just hides the mechanism. Mine are lost somewhere so I'd like these if available. (To get them off you unclip them by pushing them carefully back towards the rear of the car (hmm or is it forward? can't remember!))
5. Centre console window and mirror switch panel.
6. Brake fluid reservoir cap.
7. Right-hand side skirt.

Thanks - I may think of more in a bit but thought I'd better get started.

Last edited by DWM; Apr 2nd, 2012 at 21:51.
DWM is offline   Reply With Quote