View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:08   #39
scoobysn7x
Premier Member

Well after getting the 2nd hand alloys and loving the way they looked, I've had issues with vibrations at speed, que £24 to get them balanced £65 as one was buckled, back on the car at the weekend and vibration problem still there, swapped the fronts with the girlfriends wheels and issue gone so it looks like another wheel is buckled/damaged (vibration appeared on girlfriends car with the 2nd hand wheel fitted). So after 2 weeks of trying to sort i'm fed up with them, not to mention the seller forgot to mention that all 4 tyres were badly worn on the inside edge (to the point where 2 are alomist illegal now!!)going to return the wheels and get a refund, and after being ripped off on egay I think the safest thing is to get some new wheels I've narrowed it down to the following

I also like this but they are inovit and the 2nd hand wheels are inovit and the wheel repairer mentioned the wheels were quite soft and easier than normal to repair/reshape, so I'm dubious of the quality

I'm leaning towards the white ones or the one with the 'rainbow' rim just after some opinions....

here's the car at the mo

scoobysn7x is offline   Reply With Quote