View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:18   #10
robsv40
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan View Post
Lovely !
Are you up to T4 spec yet?
with that all you need is a remap for more power than a volvo powered ST focus .
Not just yet lol. T4 turbo being bolted on though

Quote:
Originally Posted by francas View Post
what boost it runs now? In video, what i can see it is about 0.6. Originaly it runs 0,65 (i think so), so you did something with boost controler or not?
its running 0.8. Boost controller has been turned up fully, to compensate for a currently mullered actuator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmain1967 View Post
Agreed keith. I had one from new in 1999 and got it mapped in 2002, together with a Jetex system and a K and N 57i. Remap was 12psi max which was the accepted safe limit for that engine. Made 195bhp, so just shy of T4. If you want to beat a focus at reasonable cost, you want to start with a T4 and do similar mods.
I was thinking about changing to a T4 but I know my car inside and out so reluctant to change. I'll be keeping this one and see what I can do with it until it stops fighting the good fight Next one will be a T4 or maybe an R of some sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog_Book View Post
You need to buy my evo front seats :P
How much? Don't suppose you know anyone selling Evo 3 calipers? Its no wonder Volvos go through things like building.......they don't stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyv40turbo View Post
That looks so awesome!!! how was the dump valve to sort?? id really like to do the same but thought as it was a low pressure turbo it wouldnt do alot...? Really like the boost gauge as well Id love something like that. real nice!!!
It was a complete pain in the ar5e lol. The car was built around the diverter valve I swear. Once you get to that, then its easy enough. I did have the DV on before the MBC and it was decent enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
Just seen the vid mate. Sounds lovely. Niles has done a good job on the gauge too.
I didnt think it was going to turn out as good as it did.
I got your text the other day but forgot to reply. I've installed Vadis on my machine so I'll give you a text tomorrow (sunday) and see if you're free. You need Windows 98 2000 or XP though.
robsv40 is offline   Reply With Quote