View Single Post
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 10:55   #41
marct1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyVaio View Post
320's will fit under 17's no problem, well OEM ones anyway. 320's will actually fit under 16's - JUST!

marct1980 - are you IPD parts? How have you shipped your items and at what cost? I'm wanting to get some items from a couple of the US sites but the shipping costs are looking pretty expensive.

Cheers,

Yeah the roll bar and adjustable camber arms are both from the states, ELEVATE was the name of the place, now i cant comment on how good they are cos i dont have them yet but i did try to find the parts in the UK in fact ELEVATE even told me to try the JW racing site as they supply many parts for them. but the JW site was very bare for stuff.

I looked in the UK and KU did indeed supply the items but were a good bit more expensive,

anti roll bar KU=£227 ELEVATE = $259 or £161 so saved £66
adj rear camber KU=£172.17 ELEVATE = $209 or £130.55 so saved £41.62

total save of £107.62 after a bit of waiting for info managed to get FEDEX delivery for $82 or £51.22 so still saved £56.40

seems crazy to me that i can get the items delivered from the states for less than it would cost to buy them in the UK! I dont know if KU would have given free delivery but that may be something that i have saved on as well.

I know that plenty of people will pop up now saying that the stuff from the states is cheap and nasty and the uk stuff will last longer etc etc but the fact that elevate supply there stuff to several UK companies kinda made me think twice about how UK the stuff they are supplying actually is!

i will let you know how the stuff fits etc but at this stage i would have to recommend ELEVATE as a very helpful and efficient supplier. Also the shipping iss not that bad from the states.

Mr sonyviao, if you want to save some money on shipping you should try for bulk buys let people know where you are buying from and whats available, maybe get free shipping if a few of us club together and buy a whole bunch of stuff, i will prob be in !!

Last edited by marct1980; Sep 9th, 2012 at 11:25.
marct1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marct1980 For This Useful Post: