Thread: Turbo T28
View Single Post
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 22:14   #10
bobcat
Premier Member

Hi Iain,

I can understand fully where your coming from on this, and can fully believe that your complaints have been deleted.

You best to send a letter or email to vpcuk asking them to remove the graph from their site as your the copyright owner. I know that vpcuk have done this sort of thing before, they copied over content from volvospeeds bay13 onto their site and claimed it as their own (even though the cars where left hand drive - lol). volvospeed then threatened legal action for the removal of the content and for costs of the bandwidth used as vpcuk where leeching the photos from them. The content was later removed.

I would also send an email to volvotuning asking for the removal of the dyno plot if your not happy with them using it.

personally i think this is just adam trying to sell more of his 19t hybrid upgrades -lol, as the 19t hybrid is a saving grace as i believe they just unbolt your 15g/16t front end\half and bolt up the 19t front\compressor. This means you dont need new studs because your existing exhuast housing stays bolted to the manifold and downpipe, and offcourse you dont need to fit a new dp.

However t28 flows about the same as the 19t, but as the 19t will bolt up with no mods its really a no brainer which one you choose, and i would assume its load lines are more matched to the volvo engines.

I also note, that nathlm is watching this post, so im sure she will ask adam to remove it as he has posted it without the owners consent.

Volvo 850R Auto,173K,Bobcat\SW Autos Ecu,18T,Reverse IC,13 Row Engine Oil Cooler,39 Row ATF Cooler,20psi VDO Boost Gauge,6000k HID's (low), Osram 50% Silverstars (High),ITG Filter,OEM Strutbrace,Aerial Down Switch,302mm Front Discs,Ferodo DS2500 Front/Rear,Goodridge SS Hoses,Koni Adjustable Dampers,Eibach Pro Kit, Powerflex Control Arm Bushes, Clear Side Repeaters.
http://www.swautos.co.uk
SW Auto's Ebay Shop
http://www.volvo-tech.co.uk

Last edited by bobcat; Jul 9th, 2006 at 22:40.
bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote