View Single Post
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 19:30   #43
gmain1967
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
Hi Grant,

There is a lot to be said for having the car on the road as much as possible and as the car drives very well in the tune it's in I'm happy. Probably the same as you feel about yours. My problem is being a petrol head and always wanting something faster! I must resist =]

300bhp as we all know is more than enough, it's hard not to begin chasing the figures once you get started. It's quite addictive. May be a good idea not to get your car dyno'd, it may start you off down that road lol

Good luck on the job front! I was actually listening to Depeche Mode last night coincidently!

Cheers,

Mitch.
I think if I do ever go for big bhp at some point in future, it won't be with a Volvo and I'll buy the labours of someone else's work and money!!!

Mate had an older Skyline with stupid power and it was a hoot and I've seen MR2's at well over 500bhp for same money as a nearly new Mondeo. But being absolutely honest, the STI RA was probably best most useable I've had. Lightened, with the electronic centre diff, GEMS ECU and plated rear diff and as a point to point on B roads, not much would touch it. Could get std car and put to same spec or a good one similar for £5k. And despite the image, I DO like my Subarus!!!!

Cheers

Grant
gmain1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gmain1967 For This Useful Post: