View Single Post
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 16:30   #29
960kg
Premier Member

At last we have a sensible discussion rather than the berks picking holes in what owners post.

This is where the problems always arise if someone suggests a way or an answer to a problem then it can be ridiculed by someone that feels there toe`s have been trodden on or think they know better.

I for one have always been treated this way with most of my posts but at least i do try to help where the accuser will disappear and leave the OP stranded as what to do next. Sorry , but this is not my way, members should always try to live and let live despite the way words are written. It is very difficult to get in the same groove of the offender.

I have always stated that my posts are only my own opinion and do not take umbridge to any other help given to the Op but i do resent rudeness which i always will reply to with equal rudeness.

We are all different with different issues and we know about certain areas of our motors more than others. I am the mechanical side of things which i have learnt since Kingdom come. Ours motors may all be computer controlled but what they control has been the making of all engines since they were produced and is still the same today as it`s always been.

So i do agree with what has all been said above and hope all do to continue to post but more than anything hope that members will give and take even if it is not what they like seeing!.......there is more than one way of skinning a cat....
960kg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 960kg For This Useful Post: