View Single Post
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 23:00   #63
Oli
VOC Member

Hello all,

Seems to me that 1997 T5 CD's first post wasn't obviously defending (even slightly) RT Mechanics, following on from AdamskiC70 making a sweeping accusation. However, seems that what Adamski suggested may be happening at RT does in fact happen at the dealer (brand not known, but not Volvo) that 1997 T5 CD works for. By the way, noticed that Adamski got a big thank you recently for helping out a chap with his starter motor (assume there is only one Adamski here).

IC quite rightly (along with a couple of others) noted that this is bad news and at the same time mistakenly makes a link with 1997 T5 CD working for a Volvo dealer, which is an easy misunderstanding to have made given the thread/forum. Nonetheless, 1997 T5 CDs conviction that it does happen in the *&^% real world is concerning, though in truth not surprising.

Seems Julie read this the same way as me. The real issue though is not IC's assumption that 1997 T5 CD worked for a Volvo dealer, but that it goes on at all!!!!

1997 T5 CD, don't know where you work, and it seems you don't want to be a whistle blower, but what do you do? Now you've gone public, all on here are going to be willing you to do the right thing. That is report the dealer to the franchiser. Maybe you could do that anonymously.

Anyway, thanks for being so open.

Everyone friends again I hope

Oli

Last edited by Oli; Sep 12th, 2006 at 23:04.