Thread: Super unleaded
View Single Post
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 18:51   #27
zerocool

ok krisby , i can work with that. i guess i just wanna know where my 2001 s60 t5 stands in the line up with being quick.

and not to threadjack anymore , so Sparrowhawk i researched gas on youtube a few months ago and you sir are correct on the Shell gas , their gas did everything they claim it to do , as far as more power , cleaning and all that good stuff. The high octane Shell gas is what i always run , its my favorite. I have a uncle who is a tech for a lambo dealership and they recommend Shell gas , and always say try not to switch up different types of gas so often , this is not good for a car. There is a lady i know who lives up the road from me , she drives a 2000 bmw with 450k on the clock and she told me before she has only used shell gas in her car , never any other kind. we might be onto something here? im gonna stay with Shell forever in any car i drive. I think if you stick with the same type of gas and never switch it around , this could make your car run forever? but i dont know , just a guess.

edit: Im not saying just use shell only , im saying if you start using bp gas then it might be good to stick with bp gas. or whatever gas you start with.

Last edited by zerocool; Nov 1st, 2013 at 18:54.
zerocool is offline   Reply With Quote