Thread: Now for sale!
View Single Post
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 22:27   #18
bigboz
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunv40 View Post
the list is endless. i want a caterham 7, Audi Rs 6 (cant afford that), merc cosworth, cosworth sierra, RR, CLK, RS 2000 (my dream car!!)

we both like RR or CLK.

her list was, audi TT convertible, KA convertible (WTF!!!!!), 3 series convertible and my favourite, C70 Convertible (i would own one of these hence the swap)
Prepare to hate me....

When i was 16 my dad built a westfieeld SE8 which a got to drive a bit when i passed my test, i had an RS4 for a bit before thee M5 it was bought to trade but i loved it and decided i needed a big german muscle car hence the M5, never owned a Cossy 190 but a mate did and i hooned it down to (not round) the ring in 2006, lovley car but...slow! when i was a kid my dad (from essex) had a blue saph cossie, awesome car, my mum made him sell it because it was too fast! Traded a few RR's, owned a Ph1 CLK (horrid as previously stated) RS 2000 of course never had, but i did have a 'scort GTI, it was ar$e but still

Mate currently runs (as his work car AKA pluming van) a very late model Mk1 T5 C70...i love it, very lovely thing, but a cruiser and nothing more. Currently has a dodgy drivers window though...apparently a rather costly fix!
bigboz is offline   Reply With Quote