Thread: Amazon: - Two Tone Amazon Project 2-door
View Single Post
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 18:48   #13
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

nice share redcar it helps with photos so people see what it should look like ,some where in my photo collection i was sure i took some images when we test fitted the interior i was like i must capture that but can i find them .... nope not atm but i will keep hunting until i find them or i get to the stage of fitting it all in .
i need to make a full grey carpet set up next week and as soon as i have that done and fitted ( plus wiring loom ) i can then crack on with headling and windcreen/ rear screen to be at the stage of fitting the interior it sounds a lot but wont take long few days and it will be that time when i can get on with it.

the gap you mention is indeed a head scratcher but with some clever scribbing it all comes together the only way to describe it is - it fits and looks like its the rear of a c-70 naturally but it is the same fitting needed as if you was bolting in one of them, everything just falls into place lot easier than the front seats they need (ed) a cuppa tea and a biscuit to get a plan of action then bingo we made some plates that extended the seat runners which bolt onto the oem front seat bases there is 8m clearance init so no room for mistake it goes only in one postion for everything to work the worst part is the handbrake but once fitted it actaully gives you more belive it or not - rear footwell space as feet tuck under fine so its like airoplane cabin sitting postions lol all will be shown as soon as possible tho and im looking forward to that job

regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote