View Single Post
Old Mar 6th, 2014, 20:17   #24
philrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran40 View Post
I'd go and check it out phil Mtm cumbers in Brixham are good they sourced my car for me.id buy another one from them.would be able to tell you,mine has the 115 bhp engine,I'm surprised youres hasn't because there's only a year in it,but they say no 2 volvo's are the same,let me know when you get youres remapped what the power difference is I wouldn't mind more oomph wen pulling away in 1st..
unfortunately, remapping is a while away, as my current insurance wont let me do anything (even if its for better economy), so im going to wait till it expires and go with someone like AF.

Although... ive been looking at getting a new exhaust (want a twin pipe) so if i decide ill get it, then i will do that before its remapped, else i would have to remap it again. But, sometimes it feels like their is a lack of power being put down (maybe the clutch is slipping?) so if that happens, then that could throw a spanner in the works as far as money goes for goodies. but anyway, its all about 8 months away or so, although i have already started scouting companies to get it remapped at, still trying to get a verdict on viezu, old reviews don't seem to like them, but down here (in the audi scene atleast) lots of people like them.

Edit: oh and its the same engine, from what i can tell its just a different turbo, and i guess ecu to accommodate that turbo)

Previous Volvos: Volvo S40 1.9d

philrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to philrocks For This Useful Post: