View Single Post
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 21:50   #27
TheJoyOfSix
N.F.I

I agree a trip to the 'Ring' would be great, but it would add an extra 2 or more days to the event and might not be of as much interest to wives/girlfriends/husbands/boyfriends/partners/mistresses/toyboys/mothers/fathers/sisters/brothers/friends/aquaintences/bloke met in pub/cats' previous owner etc etc.......

If we go to the Ring I'd want to go to Spa and also spend more time in Germany and head down to Black Forest, then there's the Bavaria studios where Das Boot was filmed and while we're in the region it'd be silly not to go to Austria and Italy's only a few miles extra and why don't we come back via Monte Carlo.......................

I reckon we leave the Ring until another time - lets see how successful this trip is first and if it works out then we/you can always organise a visit to the Ring and Spa etc.

While I'm busy writing this another thought has occured - we know who's interested but not how many they'll be bringing and how many cars. This would help us with negotiations with the relavent parties so could I be a pain and ask all those who've already posted to reply with an idea of no of cars and no of people?

I'll start;

V6 Man - plus wife and brat in one car