View Single Post
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 18:58   #16
t5frankie
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixah View Post
Would you consider selling on original wheels for a new price?

I appreciate these are rare cars and all, but personally if money was not an issue I would still choose stock alloys. But with the cost of those alloys it really is a deal breaker for myself.

Apart from that I absolutely love it, I've wanted a 740 saloon turbo ever since i sold my 760. But i really think most people prefer the versatility of estates, that's why they're a lot more common (and generally valued higher than saloons)

Cheers, Matt
they may have been valued higher in the past due to the more versatile nature of the estate, but value one now, what are you going to compare it with? what is the value of a nice 744 turbo? and why? i havn't seen another for sale in the whole time i've had this car, there is only one reason i would sell this car and that is a Jaguar S type R so obviously this still needs to paid for how would i pay for that if i gave you a massive discount? what would i do with the wheels lol? in any case i sold the standard wheels long before i had even bought the ones that are on it now it was on bricks for a while lol. thanks for the interest but i've spent alot of time and money on this car and i wouldn't sell it for peanuts with or without the new alloys.

out of interest what would you say it was worth with standard alloys?

visit my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/t5frankie?feature=mhee
t5frankie is offline   Reply With Quote