View Single Post
Old Oct 29th, 2014, 08:46   #13
neqinox

I actually purchased this car. Like you guys, I knew there were some erroneous claims in the advert and I actually just went to see it to satisfy my own curiosity.

The car is actually running a stage 1 RICA map with a cat-back exhaust and air filter. The rest of the car is completely standard. It has had a refurbished Owen Developments turbo, but it's to stock specifications!

The approach he should have actually took, was to emphasize the amount of service history he had on the car! Very substantial and I'm sure he would have had more interest if he had stuck to the facts.

Anyway; I went through the technical aspects with him and made him a fair offer which he eventually accepted. I've replaced the wheels, had it serviced at Volvo and removed the all-round tints (which were far too gangster for me!)

I actually have the car up for sale now - this time it's genuine! Unfortunately, the fuel is taking its toll on me and I'm half way through purchasing a house. As I say, I only really went down there to look at it, not to buy it! Funny how the heart works;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-S60-...item3ceae3656f
neqinox is offline   Reply With Quote