Thread: V50 General : - "Miles to empty tank" accuracy
View Single Post
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 10:42   #14
S60-MBS
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
Wonderboy,

Was the dealer Tollbar at Coventry? I bought my V50 from there, good sales guys but I've heard bad things about their ongoing Customer Service, so their response to them running out of fuel doesnt surprise me. I've been recommended Johnsons in Hampton in Arden, and they seem a friendly bunch as they've just done my last service, although as expensive as ever. It's going back on Monday for a couple of minor glitches I have, they didnt have time last week, but again they're collecting and delivering for me (I work near Bham airport).

Next time I have a service I'm going to go to Chip Tuning LTD in Redditch (www.volvotuninguk.com) as they're supposed to be good. Wont get the delivery but if they;re a lot cheaper it'll be worth it!

HTH

Paul
As Paul has just wrote Johnsons of Hampton in Arden are definitly a friendly bunch...had both my cars MOT's done there ...and bought afew bits for both cars there and got a voc discount too..and like Paul working next to airport is handy..my S60 was picked up and dropped off at promised times...i dont mind paying the price as long as i get the job what i want..