View Single Post
Old Nov 4th, 2015, 18:24   #23
willvg95

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdkev View Post
As I've said before, it's great that you want to join the D24 fold and that we'll keep looking out for you. They're like buses (quite literally lol!!) in that there will be another one coming along soon!

I must admit, you appear to have had more than your share of bad luck to put it politely!! Don't let the b*****ds grind you down or put you off!! I hear what you are saying in that when you are dealing with Volvos you have a certain expectation of what sort of person the seller is. I've only been f****d over once and that was a certain Scottish gentleman who used to appear on here but not surprisingly now doesn't as he has done the same to several others.

BTW, I've sent you a PM.
Thankyou for that. This message helped a lot. Dont worry though. Im getting my baby. No doubt about that !
Like you say they do pop up occasionally.. i check all of the internet at least twice a day every day without fail.
Although now the name Huldra cannot be used since huldra has technically died a death, i need to find another name. It must be female as all machines are girls. You know, temperamental and expensive ! Can Anyone think of anything ?

Taa
will vg
willvg95 is offline   Reply With Quote