View Single Post
Old Dec 13th, 2015, 13:34   #1
Pitvar

Default Spares or Repair - Heated, power folding XC60 NS Wing Mirror

Seems a pity to throw this out - as per the title MY 14.5 R Design Lux Wing Mirror body - my better half clipped the nearside wing mirror and on inspection we had a new mirror body and re-used the glass and painted cover - I wish I'd tried harder to get Volvo to sell me the bottom cover and the indicator lens as if I'd been able to buy them separately I would have glued the one bit of damage to the mirror body and got away with a far cheaper repair!

So this would need the top cover [easily available], the indicator assembly and the bottom cover [which Volvo seemed reluctant to sell me!] to make it work or you and one bit of the plastic glued back together - or you could strip it for the electrics/motor etc [not sure if your car would need coding to make it power fold and heat if you didn't have those options?]

It's got all the wiring, the bulb and the connections and was fully working before Volo took it off the car. I reckon £30 plus postage of about £9 is about right? Any questions please ask.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3402.jpg (220.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3403.jpg (205.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3404.jpg (220.2 KB, 22 views)
Pitvar is offline   Reply With Quote