View Single Post
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 11:43   #5
Volitiveflyer
"Vauxhell Driver"

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftlex View Post
Someones is weeing on my Chips

I got a P reg 440CD for £250, and altho i thought at the time i got a bargin, i am begining to feel like i have been well ripped off

its metalic Blue and the inerior is in good nick, leather seats, nice tacky wallnut finish etc

i am at my whits end,,, i dont know what to do or where to go now up to now i have spent just over £450 including the road tax and i am getting to the stage where i dont see any light,, advice please lol... and help if your near warrington and you feel like helping a new volvo owner.....

or should i try and sell it or what?
I do understand completely how you are feeling. Sometimes life kicks are just a little too much to bear. I must admit after the day I had yesterday I yelled at my poor husband in temper last night that our "volvo lemon" should be scrapped & that maybe we should lease a new Motability Car instead. My other rant was something along the lines of I should have either married a Garage Boss or a motor mechanic & not a ruddy ex-policeman!

Needless to say I did regret my outburst & hubby was adamant we would not go down that road again! (I have been forgiven this morning)

Apart from the minor niggles i.e. water pump, central locking & duff battery. My 440 is a nice car & once the niggles are sorted all should be well. - I haven't been a member here long but so far my observations are that everyone here on the boards are nice knowledgeable people & I am sure they will all rally round to offer whatever help & support they can.

Fi