View Single Post
Old Jan 28th, 2016, 01:56   #4
tuita

Quote:
Originally Posted by excaleng View Post
Below is an email from me and the reply I received concerning my enquiry about this...http://www.autoobd2.co.uk/wholesale/...FYUKfAod4Q4aJg

Does anyone know if there is an interface device and PC (laptop) software available that does ALL of the following; read control module error codes, reset alarms/warnings etc, change control module parameters.

The device/software package above seems to be very limited to me, unlike the Ross Tech VCDS system I have for my Touareg and wife's R32 Golf.

Oh, and I should add that I have had a good trawl through the forum but not managed to find what I am looking for.
__________________________________________________ __________
Dear Baron.
Thanks for your inquiry!
we are in the line of OBD2 auto diagnostic obd2 tools ,and we have our own factory.
However you like the item VOLVO VIDA DICE isn not the original one.therefore we can not assure this item can fully meet your demands
Do you have other requirements? if yes pls let me know your idea.
May you have*a nice wekend.
Best regards
Jocy kang

2011/10/21 Baron Bennington <baron.bennington@yahoo.co.uk>
Hi,
I am interested to know a little more of the capabilities provided by your VOLVO VIDA DICE Diagnostic Tool 2011A .
I have used a diagnostics software package and car connection tool from Ross-Tech called VCDS for a VW Touareg.* This has enabled me to interogate control modules as well as change control module parameters for things like how long the lights stay on after the engine is turned off, or how many overtake flashes I get from the indicator stalk.
I am about to purchase a Volvo XC90 MY12 and would like to know if your VOLVO VIDA DICE Diagnostic Tool 2011A will provide the same sort of functionality as the Ross-Tech VCDS does for VW cars?
Thanks,
Baron.
Volvo Vida Dice 2014D Diagnostic Tool best OBD2 tool for Volvo carS from 1999-2015

working with used together with VIDA all-in-one.

Volvo Vida with multi-language, update via CD, support Windows 7

with powerful function for control modules, SRS, general safety, brakes, airbag, engine as well as service and maintenance

But one more choose:

2016 Newest Volvo XC90 Multibus VCI Volvo VBOX Diagnostic Tool

2016 Volvo XC90 diagnostic scanner is update version of Volvo Vida Dice, apply DOIP communication diagnostic mode

VBOX-VOLVO can offer customer remote on-line service, including VOLVO whole vehicle, parts manual, technical guide, whole vehicle circuit diagram, repair services.

Meanwhile, customer is available to download VBOX-VOLVO APP

2016 VOLVO XC90 whole system faulty diagnostic, including read the faulty code, read the history code, read ECU information, read VIN information, clear faulty code.

We will publish special diagnostic service of VOLVO XC90 afterwards basic on customer demand.
tuita is offline   Reply With Quote