View Single Post
Old Aug 10th, 2016, 21:29   #12
maxiboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222s View Post
Tbh, I reckon it would probably be easier to change the colour on one of your Minichamps models, than build the Air Trax kit! That P1800 shown above has taken a lot of work just to get it to the stage shown, and I'm not brave enough yet to start on the Amazon estate. If you'd like some pics of the estate kit, let me know. Regarding ordering one, PM me with your email address, and I'll send a copy of the latest pdf of Air Trax's product & price list (also includes their contact details for ordering directly from them).

Sadly I very much doubt that Revell will do the estate version of their 1:18 diecast Amazon two door as based on the rest of their diecast range, I haven't seen them do such major variations with other models. I have a few of the two door saloons, one of which is intended to be converted into an estate (hasn't gone beyond the stage of roughing out the templates to get the shape right), still with all opening panels. However like the Air Trax kits, it's a very long term project though!
Any pics of the estate
maxiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maxiboy For This Useful Post: