View Single Post
Old Oct 16th, 2016, 17:07   #1
HEICO SPORTIV
für das Leben

Arrow The time has come.. [For Sale]

Sadly due to redundancy and now some poor health, plus lack of use in general, I am very reluctantly seriously considering selling on my silver S40 D Sport. It's 2005, 55 plate with only 55k on the clock. New MOT started beginning on this month, Oct 2016. Car has been regularly serviced every 2yrs with very little mileage being covered in-between.
Only 17,000 miles covered in 7yrs 8months of ownership.
I purchased it from Volvo main dealer in Feb 2009. Only real issue I know of is a small oil leak. Car is in excellent condition for it's age. Plenty of life left in the old dog yet.
Has all the usual spec you'd come to expect, plus perhaps extras such as parking sensors.
I was wondering with everyone's expertise and knowledge on here, if anyone knew a realistic window of price expectation I might achieve for it? Or indeed if anyone may be interested?
I can take fresh photos on request and/or provide additional information.
Autotrader currently has only a few of this exact model and around the same age, all of which have a starship enterprise mileage on them, except one which is the same year, same colour and has 78k, for £4,988. Albeit, I realize this is a trade price.
If anyone has any opinions, comments or indeed is interested, please get in touch. Thanks. - Mike

- sorry. Only just realized there's a separate thread under each model for sales. my apologies. perhaps someone can move it.

Last edited by HEICO SPORTIV; Oct 16th, 2016 at 17:20. Reason: wrong thread - woops
HEICO SPORTIV is offline   Reply With Quote