Thread: 945 Niggles
View Single Post
Old Nov 28th, 2016, 23:11   #42
bluebrickrick

Hope it went OK at the MOT Dave - this evening, Radio Norfolk said expect down to minus 5 overnight over your way, so hope there is no laying underneath required...

I had always worked on the principle of buying the best tools I could afford which until a few years back included power tools - with my restorations I tend to be particularly heavy on angle grinders and had used Bosch on the basis they were durable, well made and when the constant rust powder breathing caused the inevitable, easy to repair with parts being reasonably priced - until the last time I needed a com and found it was priced more than their new bottom of the range grinder do I decided not to bite, told the local agents they had lost not only me but the business I worked for as a customer and started buying cheap makes, they are not so comfortable to use and do not last long but are cheaper than repairing a Bosch ! Then I bought my first Parkside from Lidl and nearly 5 years later it is still running - go figure

Did I say diabolic ?? should have been diabetic I don't think mine would turn a hair, if someone walked in with a running saw - a heart of gold which turns to steel if you stray off the path !

Can't drive any of my old girls without a pipe on, its just not cricket ! (still looking for some of those rear end signs saying DONT RUSH ME I'M FROM NORFOLK, IF I LIKE I'LL TAKE ALL DAY)

Oh Father Jack may still have his headlight washer arms intact if you get stuck but they will probably need cleaning and spraying, I may go over during the week so will try to remember to have a look.

TTFN & keep in the warm if you can
bluebrickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluebrickrick For This Useful Post: