View Single Post
Old Mar 17th, 2017, 11:32   #25
neon
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexman8 View Post
I've noticed that it's virtually impossible not to scuff against the corner of the powered seat extensions as you enter/exit. Will be watching mine closely.

I spoke too soon yesterday about having a trouble free month. I was fitting the boot cover from the My Volvo offer (it's very good, btw) and had to slide the middle row passenger seat forward as if to get access to the third row. It moved forward easily enough but when slid back the backrest wouldn't return to its normal position without a lot of jiggling about. The driver's side one is fine. I seldom use the third row so I'll wait until the car is going in for something else to have it looked at.
I have had boot liner from early on and yes it is great.

I cannot understand why when the seats were designed, basic things like the wear getting in and out of the car is not considered. I had heard it took 7 years to design these seats!!!.