View Single Post
Old Apr 1st, 2017, 16:37   #6
tomweston

Quote:
Originally Posted by adclem View Post
Hi all

Interested to know if anyone has similar trouble.

I have a 14 plate V40 D2 R design. From new it has had a problem with the injectors (according to the garage technicians). The car splutters and can't maintain revs. It's loud and unpredictable and has a banging/clanging noise from the engine.

The car has been back maybe 12-14 times since new for the same problem. For many months, the garage denied there was a problem. Eventually they admitted to a problem, only a few months ago but despite various software updates, it can't be fixed. I've been told, yet again, that a new software update is imminent and it will fix the problem. I've heard this at least 3 times before already.

Anyone else have the same problem?

The drivers seat has also fallen apart inside the cover and thats apparently unfixable as well! The car has only done 10km

Giving up hope on the service departments, I contacted Volvo Customer Relations. The women was rude, dismissive and uninterested. No matter who I contact, (even tried the MD), I only ever get transferred back to this one obnoxious women!!

I'd be interested to hear if people have similar problems with the Customer Services or if anyone knows of a good person to contact; either by phone or email.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
My injector died last week, how did you get on with this? D2 1.6D V40 26k miles.
tomweston is offline   Reply With Quote