Thread: V50 General : - V50 T5 AWD Front and rear shocks
View Single Post
Old Aug 20th, 2017, 22:35   #9
dovado3gn
DOVADO3GN

okay, so after alot of researching and comparing numbers, i have found a solution for both front and rear shocks. The links i provided previously in my last post, fits the T5 AWD perfectly. OEM number on that little plate indicated me i have comfort shocks which was a breeze because the only aftermarket to suit AWD are comfort. Im not looking for sport or anything. Car is already heavy and sticks nice to the ground so no need for sport shocks.

Regarding the front shock mount and bearing, found SACHS for 17 euro a set, so 34 euro for both shocks. And for bump stop and cover, i found some KYB set that matches with OEM number.

Will order the shocks later this month and will let you guys know how everything goes.

Another question i have. I have thought of replacing my front lower control arm since the bushings could be replaced. They dont have any play yet, but look like they would need to be replaced soon.

http://www.catcar.info/volvo/?lang=e...ODEzMzVjYTk%3D

This website where i found all OEm numbers for shocks etc, tell me there is two tipe or control arm. One with 18mm ball joint and another with 21mm. How do i know which one fits my car? Also it say on the aditional notes something with CH -24.... or CH 24.... which one is for my vehicle?

Last edited by dovado3gn; Aug 20th, 2017 at 22:38.
dovado3gn is offline   Reply With Quote