Thread: !990 gl B200F
View Single Post
Old Oct 19th, 2017, 11:13   #9
timetrip
Not a junior anymore

Hi Again....A bit of history as i know it {without boring anyone}. got from ebay 8years ago for 900 with 68,000 on clock,,[now 90,600}, it had a ticking in engine..this was eventually resolved being the bucket on top of the valve on number 2 cylinder and replacing all cushioners and one shim..then it wouldn't idle properly as the new shim was slightly to big but resolved...anyway.... {After replacing many other parts such as injector seals-pressure regulator-inlet gasket.idle control valve-injectors tested-engine mounts-plugs and dizzy cap}thinking it was one of them... so all ok until cold start problem now.... it is the 5 injector 2 ltr gl in great condition i might add...so to recap i am getting the temperature sensor {the one under number 3}tested as no signal to cold start injector{ thanks to clifford pope }.....will update you in a few days unless there are any other suggestions....OR maybe there is a member close to me in wolverhampton with the knowledge,,who i may show the estate too...regards Adrian
timetrip is offline   Reply With Quote