View Single Post
Old Jun 25th, 2018, 09:31   #4
Lexman8
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliner View Post
It seems to have removed quite a few features such as the handy ‘+’ button, used to add a track (and with it the artist and the album) to the library.
I never understood what the '+' button actually did as tracks are cached automatically anyway.

Quote:
Also the list of artists is blank now too (though individual tracks and albums are still there), which I assume is a bug. Have tried the old delete/reinstall, but still an issue.
I haven't looked at this.

Quote:
Can’t see the ‘go to artist’ or ‘go to album’ options for a track either which I’m 99% sure where there too...
They are still there as a drop-down arrow on the right of the track.

The only problem I've had is that playlist tracks were playing randomly rather than following the order in the list. Setting and then unsetting the random button fixed this.

On a long drive down from Scotland yesterday, I only got buffering on 2 occasions and even then only briefly so perhaps the update has brought improvements.