View Single Post
Old Jul 23rd, 2018, 15:43   #5
LizardOfBodom
WowIcanwriteAnythingHere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domhart10 View Post
Yeh I was thinking of painting the callipers but im still undecided about color really. I do have some light blue calliper paint (Was trying to get the polestar blueish or as close as I can to it so we shall see really)

I have the "EBC GD High Performance Brake Disc (Grooved & Dimpled Vented 320mm Pair)" with some Green stuff pads, so hopefully they should do well.

Thanks Andy, I have recently had a brake fluid change so im guessing that wouldnt need to be done again really? But yes ok will defenitly have a look at getting handbrake and some disk shields as well!
U are replacing rear ones aswell?
Never heard opinions on EBC discs, I wonder how they perform. Will gladly see pics when on the car and your thoughts (stopping power & noise).

I wanted to paint my calipers once aswell but gave up as more important stuff came up, and now I dont feel like taking them JUST to paint. Ah well.
I was thinking painting them gun metal grey or something - not too "in your face" but nice and wheel matching.
The Following User Says Thank You to LizardOfBodom For This Useful Post: