View Single Post
Old Aug 8th, 2018, 00:26   #1
molsal

Default Recommend a good volvo dealer in the Norwich area.

I am losing the will to live with my not so local ( 1.5 hours round trip) Volvo dealership service department.
Havindg decided to take advantage of the current polestar offer , I rang 3 times last week to speak to the sevice manager to organise a suitable time slot ,or wether they could pick up and drop off as they kindly do when I have a service carried out. Three times I was told he was busy and would call me back, 3 times this never happened .
Today I called again and the only person I could speak to was a sales person , who informed me that they would need the car all day to carry out the work. I know through reading posts on here that is not the case.
So at the end of the month my wife and I are taking a week long break in a cottage not far from Norwich, so I am thinking I could have the optimisation carried out whilst on holiday, I also need a tempa spare wheel ( forgot to specify when ordering ) so the dealership can have that business too. Thanks for any recommendations.