View Single Post
Old Jul 29th, 2019, 16:19   #10
sv70

Another update-i gave vida one last chance before i purchased an icarsoft vol2 ,reader,and after much trawling on the forums for info,i managed to clear my 2 main codes relating to the dpf being full-ECM-2BAA and ECM-2B40,which after going through the adaptation on the ECM around-9 individual items were reset,then i was able to erase the fault codes,so then went on click regen-wouldn't let me,said something like-conditions not met,so went back on fault codes and now only 1 fault code came up-CCM-0040-air quality sensor internal fault,why didn't i sort this code out a year ago when it came up but was such an insignificant problem i decided to leave it,i was kicking myself about that now as it was stopping the regen,anyway it appeared that the main dpf fault code on the dash-soot filter full and engine service system required had gone out and pressing the left stalk message button said -no message,so i thought it's a long shot but just try it round the block and see,anyway i did and it went like a rocket all the power was back just by clearing the dpf codes and i didn't need to do a regen,i have read loads of forum threads and never heard a similar case,so happy days-and if anyone does a top end removal or injector pipes/injection pump, i would deffo take the fuel supply pipe off the pump and bleed it so constant fuel comes out,that i didn't do and i paid the price in all the faffing about i have had to do,and thanks to all the forum members with their own experiences as it's a great help to read the problems and fixes may it long continue,cheers.
sv70 is offline   Reply With Quote