View Single Post
Old Aug 24th, 2019, 16:01   #1
Bejam

Default V70/XC70 Winter Wheel/Tyre package. Mint - barely used. £550

We've just sold our XC70 today - too many complaints from our 6'2" sons, who were struggling to fit in the back!

So I have a lovely set of Ronal Trend 16" Black alloys, with Continental Winter Contact 850 SP tyres, bought from UK-based MrWinterWheels in January 2019. Also included is a locking wheel bolt set, specced for the slimmer-fitting Ronal bolt holes. These will also fit other Volvo models - please check PCD specs to confirm.

My Summer wheels were 17" Volvo originals, but MWW recommended 16" for Winter, as they're a bit more forgiving with potholes etc, which you get more of during the Winter season.

The Continental Winter Contact 850 SPs are the most expensive Winter tyres I've ever owned - very high spec with top reviews. They're up there with the best.

I think these probably did around 1500 miles before we swapped back to Summer tyres in March/April.

The tread depths are all between 8mm and 9mm - please see the pictures. They have been stored/pampered in a dry garage, so they're in mint condition - really, I think they are "as new."

Latest prices are around the £850 mark for this set, so I think they're a used bargain at £550.

Collection from Sheffield - or you're welcome to organise courier collection and I can pack them carefully.

I'll supply the original invoice for the remainder of warranties etc.

Pictures here:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0rGrq0zwGHMpEf
Bejam is offline   Reply With Quote